Photobucket
Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" class="active" /> Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" Photobucket" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" alt="Photobucket" />"

The Kennedy Family

Last Sunday, I had the opportunity to photograph the Kennedys. I had done their pictures once in the past, and now with a new baby, I was overjoyed when they asked me to take their pictures again. They are such a sweet family of four, and I am excited for you to see their beautiful family!



Meet Owen. He is a spunky 3 year old with probably the most gorgeous set of blue eyes I have ever seen. He kept the whole family entertained while I was there, and even pulled out his own camera to help me take pictures!



Did I mention he was full of energy? He kept his dad busy playing in the backyard, which gave me the perfect opportunity to get these precious photographs.





Now, meet Ryan, the newest addition to the Kennedy family. Another blue eyed beauty, he was all smiles, especially when it came to his mama!





Thank you Kennedy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment