Photobucket
Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" class="active" /> Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" Photobucket" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" alt="Photobucket" />"

The Pruitt Family

It has been almost one year since Bonnie and Richard adopted Jude, and they are truly one big happy family! Jude is absolutely adorable, and kept me on my toes toddling around Grayson Park! I had so much fun taking their pictures. Here are a few of my favorites from their photoshoot:










1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Janelle, these pictures, combined with the Dixie Chick's Lullaby on your blog--brought tears to my eyes! Before bringing Jude home, or ever seeing is face, for that matter--I used to say, "God, if you could just show me a picture...if I could just know that one day Richard and I would have this little boy...that we would be a family...then I could exhale...I could breathe...I would be okay." These pictures...our family...was so long-awaited. They are perfect. They are exactly what I hoped for and more. Thank you for this gift to us!

Post a Comment