Photobucket
Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" class="active" /> Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" Photobucket" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" alt="Photobucket" />"

October Feature Photoshoot: April, Country Star!

Meet the beautiful and talented, Miss April!

I have decided that each month, I am going to do a photoshoot just for the love of photography! As ideas pop into my head, I am constantly dreaming up different types of photoshoots, but rarely have the opportunity to bring them to life. So, I have decided to take a day each month and just shoot for the fun of it!

April is a country star! She could definitely pass for Taylor Swift's kid sister (her dad also looks just like Tim McGraw!), and she has an amazing singing voice! I had the idea a while ago of doing a country themed photoshoot drenched in the evening sun, and April helped me to bring it to life.

Thank you, April! You are my country star!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment