Photobucket
Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" class="active" /> Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" Photobucket" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" alt="Photobucket" />"

I Heart Faces - My Summer in Review

My summer was actually very disappointing. I spent 4 weeks out of the summer teaching summer school, and a planned vacation to Texas had to be cancelled at the last minute. I had no exciting pictures to share from my summer . . . until this past weekend. Every Labor Day weekend, a park here in south Georgia holds an annual hot air balloon festival. These pictures were taken at the "balloon glow" on the beach. All of the hot air balloons were lined up on the beach, and for one hour, remained lit up. The bottom left picture is of my sweet mom :).



6 comments:

sdgphoto said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and the lighting.

Clear Lens Photography said...

wow those are FABULOUS!!! Holy cow...love them.

Bonnie Kenaz-Mara said...

Great reflections.

Ashley said...

Beautiful night photos - so crisp! The colors look great!

Heather L Combs said...

Great shots!

Rachael said...

Oh... Wow! Those are breath taking!

Post a Comment