Photobucket
Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" class="active" /> Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" Photobucket" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" alt="Photobucket" />"

I Heart Faces Week 35 - Photojournalism

A few weeks ago, one of the girls in this picture contacted me about photographing her with her 5 best friends. She was moving to New York, and wanted a photoshoot in Atlanta with her best buddies before she left. This picture was taken just 5 days before she left on the 17th Street bridge overlooking Atlanta. I love the expressions on their faces, and how they are all interacting with each other, even without necessarily looking at each other!




8 comments:

carlotta cisternas said...

This is *definitely* photojournalistic! I adore the colors and how no one is really looking at the camera in the bottom photo.

Buckeroomama said...

I love the laughter and the enjoyment captured in this shot! I'm loving the processing, too. :)

Crista Marie said...

great photograph...love the backdrop

Unknown said...

Love this picture! Awesome work!

JazMinderr said...

this is gorgeous - the colours really make it stunning - the atmosphere is great! xx

HaHaHippoo said...

What a great way to capture wonderful friendships!

Heather said...

you have to smile when you look at this!!!!

Christina said...

This is a fantastic photo to me. It just makes you happy to look at it. They are spending this time having fun and not being sad...I love that.

Post a Comment