Photobucket
Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" class="active" /> Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" Photobucket" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" alt="Photobucket" />"

From Sawdust to Stunning

One of my dad's greatest hobbies/talents is woodworking. Through the years he has made many different items for my family . . . everything from wall units to furniture pieces to photography props.

A few months ago, I found a desk that I loved, and asked if he could make one similar. He of course went right down to his workshop and started to make sawdust. It has been so much fun to check in on the progress every now and then, and have him excitedly explain to me how he was building it, what woods he was using, and how the drawer handles reminded him of me when he saw them at Home Depot.

So, I'm sure you can imagine my excitement today when he made his personal delivery. I was stunned, in awe, beyond belief at the finished product. It is more beautiful than I could have imagined, and is something I will cherish forever.

Now, the only thing left to do is to move in!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

It's beautiful, Janelle! Perfect for you : ).

Post a Comment