Photobucket
Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" class="active" /> Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" Photobucket" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" alt="Photobucket" />"

I Heart Faces Challenge - Let's Hear it for the Boys!

The picture I chose this week is simple with no frills, and nothing really extra special. However, it is one of my favorites. These are my nephews, getting ready for the smallest one's 3rd pirate birthday party. I just love the raw emotion, and can almost hear them laughing out loud every time I look at it!


7 comments:

Amber | Mimi and T Photography said...

Just beautiful!

Susan said...

Love it, Love it!!!

Steph said...

Love this! Such a nice moment between the two.

Eva said...

So joyful!

Rachel said...

The JOY on those faces is priceless. This should be blown up and hung on your wall somewhere.

p.s. my son has that pirate shirt, it's one of his favs!

Unknown said...

Absolutely and completely adorable : )
Love this pretty song.

More Than Wishing said...

beautiful!

Post a Comment