Photobucket
Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" class="active" /> Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" Photobucket" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" alt="Photobucket" />"

Anna

Anna and I first met about 16 years ago, before she could even walk, on the day that her family moved into the house next door to mine. I was just a teenager myself, and remember thinking upon first seeing Anna that she was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen! Over the years, I went from being her neighbor to her babysitter before going off to college. Eventually, both of our families moved, but we happened to find each other on Facebook! She has grown from a beautiful baby to a beautiful young woman, and I was thrilled to have the opportunity to take her pictures! Here are a few sneak peek pictures from her photoshoot . . . Be on the lookout for her face on upcoming senior picture specials!




















No comments:

Post a Comment