Photobucket
Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" class="active" /> Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" Photobucket" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" alt="Photobucket" />"

I Heart Faces Challenge - Surprise!

I love this week's challenge, and can't wait to see everyone's surprised faces! Here is my take on it . . . this picture is a few years old, but I love that the mom is mimicking the expression on this little's girl's face.



To see more surprised faces, head on over to I Heart Faces!

5 comments:

lisa said...

I love when moms mimic their children without even knowing :) Great capture!

Alex and Emily said...

Super cute!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I do that all the time!

Michelle Pixie said...

Very cute capture!

Mrs Mar said...

Grate shot, so funny.

Post a Comment