Photobucket
Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" class="active" /> Photobucket" alt="Photobucket" />" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" Photobucket" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />" alt="Photobucket" />"

Pet Portrait Contest

Thank you so much for taking the time to vote for your favorite pet (who just happen to be all dogs)! Voting will be open for the next week, and the pet with the most votes by midnight on Saturday, August 21st will be the winner! The winning pet will be announced on Sunday, August 22nd, and will receive a free photoshoot. Please vote by leaving a comment below with the name of the pet you are voting for. A HUGE thank you to all who entered their pets. All of your pets are precious, and are already winners! Good luck!
JASPER


"On Christmas Eve of 2008, my then boyfriend (now husband)Jeff, told me he had a special gift for me. I had been wanting a dog for quite some time, and my eyes filled with tears when I saw that the special gift turned out to be the most precious puppy. As I picked the puppy up to cuddle him and give him lots of kisses, I noticed something attached to his collar. . . the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. I looked up at Jeff, and he was down on one knee!! Of course, I said yes, and the three of us are now one big happy family!"

DOTTIE


"My family adopted Dottie from the humane society one year ago. She has been the love of our lives ever since. She has learned the sound of the school bus, and waits patiently by the door for my 2 kids to get off the bus. My favorite scene in our house is when I check on the kids at night before going to bed, and seeing Dottie snuggled in bed with them (she takes turns sleeping in their beds at night). Dottie is not just a dog, but a member of our family!"

SAMSON


"It was love at first sight! When I met Samson for the first time, I knew. I knew he was THE one. I knew he was going to be my companion for the rest of his life. I’m not sure if HE knew at that time, but over the last 8 years, he has LET me love him, rub him, console him, and I think he loves me now, too. My Samson follows me everywhere. I’m the only one who can scold him without trying to bite my finger off. I’m the only one who can bathe him without trying to bite my finger off….yeah, I think he loves me now, too.

And to think, he was a supposed to be a birthday present for my husband."

DALE


"Dale is not just a dog, but my best buddy, and my constant companion. He loves me unconditionally, and always finds new ways to show me! I have always had dogs growing up, but Dale is special. He is MY first dog, the first dog that I have all to myself, and I can't imagine my life without him!"

COOPER

“My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies; it comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.” My sweet Cooper reminds me everyday that pure and unconditional love exists. He may not be a K9 hero dog like Lassie or Rin TinTin, but he rescues me in little ways all the time. There is no better feeling than to know that no matter what I do, my little buddy will go on loving me. Big things really do come in small packages….Cooper may be small, but he has a big heart of gold. I hope everyone votes for Coop so I can have beautiful pictures that I will treasure forever."

DAISY

"Daisy . . . a beautiful flower given as a token of frienship, to show love, or just to brighten someone's day. This definition is exactly why we chose to name our sweet dog Daisy. After rescuing her from a grim life at a kennel, she has spent the rest of hers showing us just how much she loves us. You can't help but smile every time you look at her. She brightens our day just by being around her. I can speak for my entire family when I say she is our best friend. We love you Daisy!"

4 comments:

Post a Comment